Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You gotta start somewhere...

As the title says, "You gotta start somewhere."


I'm going to try relocating my blog here since the original site was created using iWeb which is OK for getting a basic site started but not so good for even moderately advanced features such as allowing comments in a blog.  Hence this page instead.


Um...that was an unreasonably long sentence.
My apologies.


I recently received a couple of emails from visitors to my site which I hadn't realized was even getting visitors at all.  Apparently my StatCounter codes were not set up correctly.  They appear to be working now and the visitor count was surprisingly high:  28 page loads and 11 unique visitors.  Those numbers, and some encouragement from a good friend have convinced me to give this whole blog/website thing another shot.


I have been tossing around some ideas for re-purposing the website and possibly (eventually) getting more people directly involved in its content and function.  We'll see.  I'm still in the concept phase and the design part is still a ways off.


The same goes for the design and content of this blog page.  I haven't used blogger.com before and haven't poked around all the inner workings to see what widgets/gadgets are available or useful.  I'm still not even sure on the color scheme yet.  


Please bear with me.

1 comment:

  1. Привет всем! Я - Адрик Вадим, живущий в городе Курган, я хочу поделиться со всеми вами здесь о том, как мистер Бенджамин помог мне ссудой в размере 15 000 000,00 рублей, чтобы я смог начать доставку еды после того, как у меня есть работа в Несколько отелей здесь, в Кургане, просто для того, чтобы зарабатывать на жизнь, но, к сожалению, у меня все еще были трудности с оплатой аренды, но я сейчас благодарю Бога, что теперь я работаю на себя, и 5 работников работают на моем попечении. Просто если вы ищете финансовую свободу, я посоветую вам связаться с мистером Бенджамином с этим электронным письмом ниже и номером приложения. lfdsloans@outlook.com + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete